How you can keep COOL your Laptop
Overheating of laptop or notebook is a common problem to us. If you use laptop for long time then OVERHEATING of laptop is an Important issue.
Your laptops performance depends on some major issue and overheating is one of them. It make your laptop slower than it’s real performance. Overheating can damage your laptop’s longevity.
There is some issue which is related with our health. It has been proved that, those people who use laptop on their naked lap, chances are high to infected with skin problem which called TOASTED SKIN SYNDROME.
Here is some tips, by following these you can keep your laptop COOL
- Use a laptop cooler of a reputed brand, having more than three or four cooling fan with speed controller. And try separate power supply system for cooling pad. Power from USB port can make your battery backup time shorter.
- Don’t keep your laptop over something soft when you are using. Most laptop have air circulation system in back side. By doing that air circulation system will be blocked, which will make your laptop HOT. Keep a book or like something under your laptop.
- After every six month clean your laptop by a professional. Be sure that FAN and HEAT SINKS are ok .
- Keep shutdown when you are not using, just give a break so that it can be cool by itself .
- Old batteries can produce extra hit which is very harmful for laptop.
Finally before purchase a laptop make sure that there is an option for cooling system. Like ASUS brand has ICE COOL technology which is really useful.